The Gansevoort Villas in Turtle Tail, Turks & Caicos are a private five villa compound located on the spectacular southern shore of Providenciales in Turtle Tail, a short 2.5 mile drive from the renowned Gansevoort Turks and Caicos Resort on Grace Bay beach.
Gansevoort Villa Owners will enjoy the privacy of the unique and private location together with the ability to interact and engage with the Resort and its amenities on Grace Bay beach.
With only 5 villas sites, Owners have the option of selecting from 2 layouts, each designed to highlight the unique topography and expansive sea views.
Each villa will enjoy approximately ½ acre spanning over an elevated hillside, with signature architecture, infinity pool, courtyards framed by signature Caicos stone walls, sunken outdoor fire pit lounge areas, expansive stone and hardwood decks, open indoor / outdoor Caribbean living and high ceilings in all living areas. All bedrooms in these two story designs are ocean front. Most importantly, each site will have unique swimming platforms at ocean level allowing owners to access the pristine sandy bottomed turquoise waters from their elevated villas and decks by way of hardwood and stone walkways and steps.
- Four Bedroom Design – The four bedrooms are 7,979 gross sq. ft. 4.5 baths, swimming platform, sunken outdoor oceanfront lounge and 2 pools including oceanfront infinity edge and a courtyard pool.
- Five Bedroom Design – The five bedrooms are 8,871 gross sq. ft. 5.5 baths, the four bedroom main house which also includes a multi-purpose family room/home theater, and private office, swimming platform, sunken outdoor oceanfront lounge and infinity edge oceanfront pool. A signature courtyard and pool connect the standalone one bedroom guest pavilion to the main house.
Owners will have the ability to further expand and tailor the design to their needs, in working with the development team. A complete turn-key furnishings package will be available for separate purchase.
Lot sizes are approximately ½ acre, with shared property of the on-property gym and Reception/Administration office which will be owned by the Home Owners Association.
Luxury Villa Rental Management
Villa Owners have the option to include their Villa in the Wymara rental program—a hassle free way to generate income which helps defray ownership costs. The proven management team will ensure that everything is taken care of, with the Villa just the way you left it upon your return.
The Rental Program offers Villa Owners a split of the revenue commensurate with other properties. Net rental proceeds are split 60% to the Owner and 40% to the management company after the deduction of a booking fees, credit card commissions, hospitality charges, and reservations.
Owners provide their dates of personal usage to their dedicated Owner’s Representative, preferably 90 days in advance of their stay. For the Christmas and New Year’s period, 12 months advance notice maybe required to guarantee availability. In any event, the team will make every effort to accommodate Owner requests.
The Residential Maintenance and Property Management Program will allow owners to enjoy their Villa experience in a hassle-free way by ensuring that the following services are provided:
- Villa maintenance services provided by an experienced engineering team
- Landscaping service and maintenance
- Upkeep of common areas and facilities including roadways, paths and on-site gym
- Monthly reporting and accounting delivered electronically to Owners
- Refuse collection and disposal
- On-site security including CCTV and monitoring 24×7.
- Concierge services on-site.
- Life and fire safety systems management
- In-Villa link to the Resort telephone switchboard
A variety of concierge services and hospitality services will be available through the on-site Guest Service Agent:
- Coordination of boat excursions and fishing trips
- Restaurant reservations
- Housekeeping & laundry services
- Party planning and catering (private chef and kitchen and wait staff)
- Grocery procurement
- Babysitting services and kids activities
- Fresh flower delivery and in-Villa plant care
- Other deliveries and services as required
Purchase Process and Construction
Upon purchase, Villa Owners will take ownership by way of two agreements: 1) land sale agreement (land value allocation of $600,000) and 2) villa construction agreement.
To initiate the purchase, a 10% deposit of the land value is held until both agreements are signed, at which time the balance of the land purchase and a 25% construction deposit are payable. A further 25% construction payment is due upon “Belt Beam” completion, followed by 25% at “Watertight” completion, followed by the final 25% at “Practical Completion”. Estimate 14 months from purchase time to completion following the initial 2 villas commencing ….
Stamp duty rates on Providenciales are 10% for all purchases above $500,000 (value based on the purchase price net of furnishings).
Villa purchasers first purchase the villa site (allocated land value of $600,000), and pay the applicable stamp duty of $60,000 following the closing of the land purchase, and simultaneously enter to the construction agreement for the Villa layout of their selection. Additional closing costs amount to attorney’s fees and registration charges. Owner accounts for ongoing management of services will be set up prior to completion.